Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the FMF Powerline exhaust for the Rincon. Does anyone here have it yet? I am interested in seeing how this pipe sounds and performs. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I hear it's a good performer but is extreamly loud... Look into a powertec4 if you want the punch without the volume. I don't have one (YET) but I have heard nothing but good things about them...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yellow 650 Rincon,

I'm alsolooking into buying the FMF. I thought it came with a silencer????? Maybe I am wrong(wouldn't be the first time) If anyone has any info please pass it along.Gotta go and load the Rinny!!!!! Big weekend in the Mountians

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yellow 650 Rincon,

I'm alsolooking into buying the FMF. I thought it came with a silencer????? Maybe I am wrong(wouldn't be the first time) If anyone has any info please pass it along.Gotta go and load the Rinny!!!!! Big weekend in the Mountians

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yellow 650 Rincon,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts