Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the latest RedRider issue, on page 19, there is a short article about riding the H-M trails and it mentions "no passengers" and a "properly functioning muffler and spark arrestor". Is it true that you can not ride double on the trails? Also, what do they consider a "properly functioning muffler"? Do you think a Supertrapp would qualify or should the stock one be put back on? Thanks

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I've been down to H&M several times this year. You are not allowed to ride double.Your suppose to have a spark arrester in your exhaust.(have never seen anyone checked)Must wear a helmet at all times. Here is a link that will answer your questions........http://www.trailsheaven.com/.....(by the way, it's well worth the trouble)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BJ

·
Registered
121 Posts
I ride on the trail system quit frequently, you rarely see a park ranger.

·
Registered
121 Posts
As long as you have a spark arresstor you'd be ok, or just don't get caught.

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
I ride there a lot. If it is loud they will stop you. Most likely place to see them is at trail head. Helmets are a must, and asolutely no double riding. We had to sweet talk the Ranger one time when we had a machine puke (non-honda) and had to bring the extra rider back to truck for parts and tools.Ranger was understanding but strict and let us go with a warning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts