Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the site... My wife and I just recieved uor rincons last month(red 03/yellow 04)We have less than 100 miles on them and are doing our first trip. I'm excited,my wife is alittle nervous. Can any one make a suggestion on any trail routes that we will enjoy but not scare her? We will be at devil ansel from 11/2-11/4...if anyone will be around we are in the cabins and have a firefighter sticker on the front of each rinny.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have been there a few times from my expierences there Bearwallow is a good place for your wife to ride.There are some easy trails and some harder trails in that area but you will want to stay off the black trails on your map.Those are for people with some expierence riding tough terrain(steep hills with wash out areas as you are climbing or descending).Your best trails would be the green trails and as you feel more confident go for the blue trails.The blue trails may have one area that is tough thats why they grade it blue.Me and my wife who is not that experienced just got back from there last week we road the Rockhouse trails.My wife rode all the blue trails with no problem.But I have to warn you to stay off the black trails at Rockhouse.I have been riding all my life and 2years ago I rolled mine on one of those black trails there.Dont want to scare anyone i just think people need to know before they go.sorry about the long reply.Have fun and be safe.any other questions i will be glad to help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you live in Ohio I would go to the Little Coal River Trails, I was told by the locals that The little Coal River are the best trails for beginners. The other trails are an hour from there. The trails I'm talking about are not far from Charleston, I don't exactly know how to get there but if you go on line to www.trailsheaven.com I'm sure someone will tell you how to get there. Maybe you can find a place to stay in between all the trails. I would go to Williamson, stay on all the blue trails you can. Go into Matewan, go across the Tug River into The State of Kentucky. You can fill up in Kentucky, and have a bite to eat, and make your way back to Williamson from there. I just love the fact that I went into Kentucky on my 4wheeler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts