Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that went on vacation to Kaui on Hawaii. He has a Rincon and he went on a ATV tour over there. The bike he drew was a little beat up from all the folkes riding it but it had 11,000 miles on the odometer!! He talked with the owner and he said that they (he has 10 of them) had been TROUBLE FREE. He liked them so much he had just purchased 13 more from the dealer in CIRCLEVILLE UT!!! It was the best price he could get. Interesting stuff...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've heard it said on this board and others that while the Rincon may have a few bugs to be worked out, we probably see the worst of the worst because the machine specific nature of the site. I haven't had any mechanical type problems with my Rincon in the short time I've owned it (knock on wood), and while there are certain things I wish it had, such as low range and a locking front end, I'm more and more impressed with the ride everytime I get on it. I had a 2002 Rubicon before the Rincon. I bought the Rubicon in the fall of 2001, and when I sold it a couple of months ago, it barely had 1800 miles on it. I ride fairly often, but the rides are usually not real long and a lot of time is spent in challenging terrain at fairly low speeds. Anyway, I guess my point is, if I can get anywhere near 11,000 trouble free miles out of a machine, any machine, I'd be thrilled and would definately have gotten my money's worth because it would take me several years to rack up that kind of mileage. Thanks for the info.

I think it's interesting they're buying the machines in Utah to be used in Hawaii.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Well mine has had lots of problems. Why just the other day it tipped over! Can you believe it? The stupid thing tipped over and refused to get off me. Friggin stupid Rincon!!!!

Just kidding guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts