Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now agree with all the posts about Highlifter having such terrible customer service and no after the purchase concern. Beware!!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I'm glad you posted about this. We need to get everybody who has had a bad experience with them to post here. The more bad press they get, the better.

Rob

·
Registered
282 Posts
SX, what happend??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put the problem I had with Highlifter in my post on "Locker"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Geez, that has not been my experience.

I have been buying stuff from HighLifter for 5 or 6 years now and have not had any issues. Sometimes their stuff can be had cheaper elsewheres but their customer service has always been good?

Try calling up Jeff there. He is a customer service rep. He may even be the head guy cust. serv. rep these days. He's always been good to me and my buds and believe me, we tear sh.. up!

It's worth a shot anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
After my bad experiences with them both in terms of customer service and treatment on their forum by their so-called moderators, I have no interest in trying to tell anybody there or give them a second chance.

IMO that place has aboslutely NO business running an ATV forum. They should farm it out to an unbiased third party. They spend way too much time trying to stop people from talking about competing products or even mentioning certain people's names. Try posting "Dirty Howie" over there and see what happens.

Rob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bummer RobG,

I have witnessed some heavy handedness on the part of some of their forum administrators. It is my opinion that some of their comments, actions and views are not necessarily sponsored by or shared by the HighLifter folks. I was around that forum in the very early days and most of those administators were just early users. They applied for an were allowed the position of administrator.

Most of those guys are sponsored in some way by HighLifter. Some are provided "testing" products while others are afforded other "perks". Sometimes in their overactive loyalty to their benefactor, they get a little carried away.

I am still a active forum member over there but mostly just read what others have got to say. I really enjoy this forum and hope that it continues on it's current path. I will continue to do business with HighLifter until they do me like they reportedly did you. At that point, I will do business elsewhere.

I don't intend to build my Rincon like I did my Foreman so I won't be buying that much from HighLifter anyway. Enjoy and try to keep the rubber side down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts