Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CALLED HIGH LIFTER ON FRIDAY ABOUT BIGHORN TIRES AND NEW RIMS ($742.60) FOR 4 25/10 MOUNTED ON C SERIES WHEELS W/CAPS,LUGS, AND SHIPPING. KIND OF HIGH I THOUGHT.
WHEN JEFF WAS LOOKING FOR THE PRICES, I ASKED HIM WHEN THE HOLESHOT MOD WAS COMING OUT FOR THE RINNY, HE TOLD ME BY THE END OF JANUARY OR EARLY FEBRUARY. I DIDN'T ASK HIM A PRICE, I WAS DISAPOINTED BY THE TIRE PRICE THAT I SLIPED MY MIND.
ANY GOOD SITES TO BY THE BIGHORN. WOULD LIKE TO GET THE BIAS PLY IF I COULD.

THANKS
D

·
Registered
10 Posts
right now i'm in yuma az. many miles of desert riding, all kinds of moutains and hills, sand dunes if you like them, come on down!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rindon, Try atvoutfitters.net. After doing a lot of research they had the best prices for tires and wheels that I found. I just looked on the website and it lists the C-series wheels, Maxxis Bighorn Tires, with caps, lugs and shipping for $560(All of their prices includes shipping). Sounds like a pretty big difference. I would recommend calling either Mathew or Todd to place the order because sometimes you can get even a better price over the phone then what they post on the internet. (That is what I did). Anyway, there is my 2 cents.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have the PRM skid plate. It came with with high recommendations from some of the people on this site. They may take a little work to get them on, which i think is more hondas fault than PRM's, but they work great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iak, i want the bias because of the wieght. i getting 25x10 on all four, the radial are 27 pounds each and the bias are 20 pounds each.
Texasrincon, i will call atv outfitters on monday, didn't see the bias listed on the site. thanks for the info.
i thought everybody would be talking about the hole shot module not the tires. i hope jeff is right about the time frame, cause i know i've heard this duck fart in the water before about the product.
thanks
d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts