Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone show me what a picture of a Warn Winch looks like mounted on a stock Rincon? I am thinking about buying one but am curious as to what it will look like.

Also does anyone have any pointers for doing this by myself?

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
its tucked up in under the "hood" at first I didnt think I would like this, and to be honest im not totaly convinced that I like this as I its hard to see the cable as you respool...as far as esthetics go, I realy quite like it... its just not practical. I have seen a site that sells bolt on plates to move the winch out front of the machine... I "might" try one,....

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does yours mount to the additional front bumper that you have or to the Rincon itself? Any tips on installing it?

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
sorry pal, I bought mine all assembled... as I recall, the fairleed is on the bumper,and the winch is on a bolt on plate inside the rincone, so the bumper can come off and the winch stays behind,.,,I'll look later on today.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I originally had the Warn Multi-mount on the front and rear. It made accessing the winch on the front really nice and easy, but it stuck out too far, was always banging on banks and stuff, and didn't work well with my plow. Now it's mounted up underneath, which makes it hard to reach the spooling release, especially if you're under 2 feet of mud! But it sure looks nice and clean. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but you'll like it. I also have the Aluminum products skids, which include the winch mount. It is very slick, I'll try to get a picture posted.

·
Registered
143 Posts
All,
The WARN winch mounts directly to the frame of the Rinson. It fits neatly behind the lower front panel/skid plate. The roller fairlead is attached to the WARN mount also. I think it is great package. I got mine from MOTO XTREME in Florida. I think it was $385 complete for the WARN 3000ci.

John

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Another shot of what the WARN winch looks like mounted to the Rincon.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the picture Guitars. I am glad that it is kind of tucked under the bumper instead of sticking out aways.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Another look at the Warn on my Rinny. Looks great with a Kimpex front T3 as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Another side look.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Last one!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts