Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

I have put about 5 miles on our new Big Red so far, & each time I drive it I find something else about it that I really like!
Here are some highlights:
1. Torque! Lots of Torque! Feels like you could tow a fith wheel trailer with it! (Feels like your Rincon in Low Range, if of course it had one) top speed is 45 mph (not too bad)
2. Very Quick excelleration! Very responsive
3. Wide & stable (10" wider than a Rhino, & 4" wider than a Ranger!)
4. Seats are crazy comfortable! Seats feel like a truck seat, not like a UTV
5. Smooth Ride, it reminds me of 2007 Toyota Tacoma!
6. Drive modes are as follows: 2wd, 4wd w/rear diff. locked, & 4wd w/all 4 tires diff. locked.

This thing is blast to drive, it is very big & would not do well where a Rhino is boarder line too big for the trail. Is made for working, hunting & trail riding where the trail does not get too tight. Also, they have a second side by side in the works, & it will be a smaller sportier one! Look for it this September 5th!

I will post some pics & Video if I can figure out how to do so tomorrow.
I'll try to post one of the dounut this thing will do on dry pavement! LOL.
Later,
Chris Z.
www.zampichhonda.com

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
cant wait to see the sportier one

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need to get to your local Honda dealer (only 400 Honda dealers are MUV dealers) or my dealership & try one out, and then cast your judgement. This thing is really impressive!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
any idea what the sportier on will be called?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
but they will be announceing something in about a week huh?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Hey man, thanks for posting! Especially amid all the speculation. Sounds great. Maybe too wide for my tastes but the 45 mph speed sounds good as well. Please keep the updates coming.

·
Registered
754 Posts
man i cant wait for pics.is it all stock like tires.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is 100% stock.

We are going to add some of the Honda Line Acc. that we had to purchase with the franchise in the next day or two.

·
Registered
767 Posts
You know...about a year ago...one of the ATV magazines had a picture of a Honda SxS concept that was similar to a RZR.
I was disappointed when the Big Red was introduced.Nothing against the Big Red...it just wasn't what I was expecting.
In it's intended area...I'm sure it will be a front runner.

I'm looking forward to the sportier version...and hope it's close to the one I saw.

·
Registered
754 Posts
how big a tire you think it can turn

·
Registered
754 Posts
how much did you pay

·
Registered
767 Posts
I think he's a dealer.He probably has it for sale in his dealership...which means he probably paid "dealer cost".lol.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I paid dealer cost! But I got to drive your new quad before you did! LOL :) Man I love my job!

It will turn any size tire you can fit under it! I can't stress enough, how much torque & 'zip' this unit has. It is VERY quick! It shifts into second gear very quickly, just a couple feet after you get going, maybe 5-10mph.

·
Registered
754 Posts
man wish i could get one. i had my doughts with no low range,but i guess i was wrong.also wish i could drive one

·
Registered
767 Posts
I wonder if the low gears would retrofit into a Rincon.

·
Registered
754 Posts
will you be able to see the 09s on the honda web site,that would be the best idea DCfox that would make it a good mudder

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is great question!

I will check the micro fiche tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts