Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mods are 2 inch tip and dynojet kit. 144 jet second notch 2 stock spacers under e clip 1 dj washer ontop. after installing the kit i had to turn the idle adjustment more than i thought would be necessary. id say about 3 turns in order to keep it from stalling. at this setting it is idleing about the same rpm as stock but not as smooth as stock. i also tryed moving the idle mix jet between 2 to 3 turns to see what affects it made. i am very happy with its performance, noticeable increase in perf. just wanted to get your feedback on this and see what you all thought. thanks,jason.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am setup the same as you except no 2" tip. I have a K&N. I did not have to adj. the idle speed at all, only the A/F to 2.5 turns out. Everything works great at these settings...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the responce pablo. i figured it out today. i thought i was turning it up but i wasnt. the devise that holds the cable popped out so it wasnt actually adjusting the idle. i knew i needed to clean the air filter(stock) so i did that first today and checked my adjustments and found i had the idle mix 3 out. i set it to 2.5 and cleaned and oiled my filter and found it to be perfect! the picture dosnt show useing two stock spacers under the needle( 1 small 1 large) but i put them both under with the dynojet ontop. 144 main 2nd notch. it totally runs sweet now. i highly recommend these mods( dynojet stage 1 kit and 2 inch tip) it has alot more zip off the line and pulls alot stronger. by the way it was getting dark by the time i finished thats what caused my errors.and yes i know!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts