Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I speak to folks who insure their ATV's the more I realize that some folks are getting ripped off. I found the cheapest insurance for my Rincon and Rubicon at Progressive. I pay about $120 a year for full coverage for both machines. I'm sure there are good deals out there, but I found Progressive to be the best. But call them direct, don't go through your agent or a broker, as the best deal is directly with them.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
My insurance paid me to carry it....I am not kidding.

I have insurance on my house, car, truck, SUV and a street motorcycle. I decided I wanted a $1,000,000 umbrella of excess liability coverage policy. I had to add my duck boat for liability....$75 and the Rincon. When I added the Rincon.....my policy went down......$50.

Go figure. But all I insure the Rincon and boat for is liability.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Full commercial coverage on my Rubicon and 300 costs about $500/year. Commercial insurance on one sled is about $1200, in about to change it because they are trying to change me $2700 for it this winter and that ain't happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hey Mac
I got a whopping $187. for replacement cost of $25000 (I exaggerated the cost) and replacement cost full coverage.

Here is a link, maybe you can save some dough?

Nova Scotia - Got Toys Off Road Vehicle Insurance
How much liability does that include? I do not bother with replacement anymore since the Rincon ain't worth much these days:crying:except to me that is.

·
Super Moderator
6,422 Posts
Lots of options CD.. I selected 500K but you can go 1M, 2M and the price goes up of course...
I too don't have much value left in the old girl, but it would cost me 12K to replace her... Not going to happen as it has never let me down, always got me home, and is an awesome plow machine!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts