Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on the site have tried these tires? For the winter (snow and mud) I have used the ITP Mud Lite (I am very happy) but now I need tires for hard pack (land and stones)
hi from Italy

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have 2400 miles on my ATR's and I have in the past stated they are a great tire. I retract that statement. The ATR's is great handling tire. The ATR's has very soft sidewalls that allow your rims to be damaged, also while riding Hat/ McCoy my front tire came off the wheel for no reason( at 7 psi.). My rear C series wheels are dented because the ATR sidewalls are very soft and the tires are cut up from rocks. The beads leak constantly. Also the fronts don't roll over trail obstactcles, they stick to them and have almost caused me to flip many times. Radial tires don't belong on a ATV. Rincons have very soft wheels and the only tires I would consider are the Titan 589 and the Mudzilla, they have the rim guard to protect Rincon wheels.I have 25" Mudziilas coming from Ebay for $370.00, my rims will be safe forever. But my ride will be rough. Steve. P.S. Check your positive battery connection mine came loose for the second time, it raises all kind of mysterious problems but it only a loose connection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts