Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hey!!

Got my new RINCON from Nault's in Manchester NH and the GM (Brian) was a delight to deal with. I got a great deal (I think on a 2004 Rincon) at $6890 with no gps. The research beforehand proved to be $500 more and I felt comfortable w/ the price. The problem was when I bought new GATOR tires off e-bay they wouldn't install them cuz I didn't buy from the store...blah blah blah about the insurance regs and the whole bit. I'd have signed a waiver but not an option...things are so good they can turn the business away??? Wish I had the option.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I wonder if I could get a better deal? I do have the same last name as the dealership! Actually, I grew up in NH, maybe I'm related!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Walmart will install atv tires for only $3.50 a piece.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got my '05 Rinny at Nault's for $7400 otd with the 4 year Honda Care plan. I thought that was a decent deal, but those folks at Naults aren't in a hurry to give you any decent level of customer service. You always have to be calling and running them down. They leave you in the showroom to wait and wait while they do God knows what in the back. Nice facility, but they have a real ambivalent approach to selling you anything, and they act like they could care less if you buy from them or not. I dunno, but that irritates me a little. I'm not expecting them to kiss my ass, but at least they could remember my name, especially if I'm spending $15k or so at a whack for atvs.

I can see where they could develope that attitude. Cycle shops get more dreamers and tire-kickers than buyers I think.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Must be cloning. My dealer is exactly the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts