Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's,
Does anyone know what the jetting setup is for the supertrap idsx2 on a 03 rincon..Does between a 155 and 160 sound right...thank's for the input..

·
Registered
409 Posts
I am running the Supertrapp/K&N/Outerwear, needle on the 2nd notch and a 148 main. I just returned from Little Sahara, Ut and the Piute trails. I took the air box lid off and it ran just fine. Climbed Sand Mtn. (700'tall) and the base camp is around 5000'. Then rode the Puite trail around Marysvale carrying my wife from 5000' to 11,000'. It is 700' where I live. I would like to know what you end up with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still in the process right now ..i'm at sea-level.....I'll let you know what I come up with....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am trying the dj148 on the second groove with the 50 pilot at 2.5 turns but must have overlooked something I cant get any power out of it it's really doggy idles and throttle response are there but that's it it has no power almost like not enough fuel I checked the main again to make sure it wasn't plugged..kinda stumped or else possible the ignition is holding it back but i'm leaning towards the carb seeing how it was fine before the jet kit.... it does have a supertrapp put that on the same time so I thought maybe it was plugged but seem's like alot of flow coming out.. ..anyone got any idea's....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts