Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen / ridden one of these? Looks like 500 with selectable 4wd. Radiator in the back. $6500 retail.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't be anything seriously competitive with the other brands or there would have been a stir on all the forums. Probably just continuation of the Gator technology and the Gator buyers market. Wonder if it is belt drive like a Gator?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I agree with chucker, horrible ride and they look even worse...LOL...think they stole the design from the older bombardier cuz they look alot alike.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Actually they are made by Bombardier and just marketed under the John Deere name. I think they are Quests which are lead sleds.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
My grandfather bought a John Deere Trailbuck 660 4x4 a few months back. It seems to run/ride pretty well. I agree it is ugly but he is probably out riding his tonight while my 2005 Rincon is in the shop for overheating problems.

OK.. I did have to winch him out of the mud one time....you happy!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
[email protected] bryan...have your water pump checked. Mine did it for a while and it ended up being the water pump hose. It was clogged with mud and water and it ruined a seal. The newer water pumps have a different hose and I haven't had that problem again, 2000 miles later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts