Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we just bought a camo big red but dont have it yet. Im wanting to put wheels and tires on it and my question is. Can i put the same width on the front and back, can i do this or would unsafe to have the same size on the back as the front? Im wanting to put 25s or 26s by 8in wide on front and rear if possible

Thanks for any help guys

·
Premium Member
949 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
07redrin, the tires above are Moto MTC 26x11x14 similar to Bighorns but more aggressive....14" wheels on UTVs is the way to go IMO!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im liking the ss212s i think the are. They are all black with chrome dots and center caps. Those are the ones im lookin at

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm thinking these as well but also considering the SS108's

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ya me either, I was going to put them on my Rincon. I would get 14" and either 25" or 25" Terracrosses. Both look really sharp though

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'll buy your stock wheels.

·
Registered
354 Posts
same offsets as the Rincon, right?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not sure there. I have a rincon also and i was going to swap the wheels or my rin to the side by side to make sure it bolts up

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Here's a photo of one fixed up with wheels and tires by one of our dealers, but I can not remember what size they were. I do remember them saying that they had a hard time finding lug nuts for it so watch that when your are picking wheels.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
I saw a camo one somewhere in a photo and I believe it was on this forum but I dont think it had a wheel mod. If anyone else remembers the one I'm talkin about it had a baby car seat in the right seat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts