Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, every forum I read people are modifiing the jet (whatever this is?) and the filter (i understand) and the pipe (also understand). If I wanted to do this how much would I be looking to spend and is there really a difference in performance (keep in mind I bought a 4x4 not a sport machine). I was thinking about getting the 26" lites and from what everyone says that causes lose of power. If I do the jetting (whatever this is) would this counter the larger, heaver tires? I appologize for my lack of mechanical skills. I have never done this type of thing before. I would love to do it though! Is it easy and are there VERY DETAILED instructions that come with one of these kits? Any website's that yall can provide would be very appreciated!! THANKS!!!

(THIS IS EDITED)
Ok I found a website but I read from some to avoid bussness with highlifter. Is this the case?
http://www.highlifter.com/store/KN-ATV-Power-Kits.html

·
Registered
57 Posts
A jet kit and pipe will bring back the lost power with big tires,but it can be a nightmare trying to jet a bike properly.If you have never done it you may wanna find a mechanic.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you have never pulled a carb off of a quad before then I would suggest letting a good mechanic be with you thru the process.After doing one you should be able to handle any of the changes needed for future modifications.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts