Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Do a search for Dyno jet above 6000 ft here I posted a list of Dyno jet sizes.

My Rincon had a 152 as the stock jet it was almost .059 inch inside diameter.
I have read somewhere that Dyno jet sizes are the I.D in mm, so a 150 DJ would be 1.5mm which is darn close to what I measured a stock 152 to be.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found it... those are quite disturbing measurments...

My stock Honda Jet........ #152 = .058 close to a .059 ID, .059 almost went into it.

The rest of the list from here down is all Dyno jet Dyno jet.........#150 = .058 #148 = .058 #146 = .057 #144 = .056 #142 = .055 #140 = ? #138 = .054 #136 = .053 #134 = .052

My question is this... if my stock setup was a farking slug, and I had a #152 in there with .058 as the ID and I essentially downsized to the 144 when i started all this, how come it could pull the wheels with a smaller jet ? and now im back up to a #148 (I havent had a good test run yet) but it seems to pull even harder...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mudchucker,

Called my bud at the dealership. Said there is no listing of the actual maker of the carb and there are no jet options above or below the main or "slow" jets. He asked me to bring in the factory jets and he may be able to match them up in a different size.

I'm going to be busy for the next few days @ the house installing a new gas-pack heat/cool unit , but I,ll get to it as soon as I can and see what we can do.

Very interesting discovery in your last post BTW.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey pal...thanx for the info, here is what I have learned...

A local dealer has a cross reference, Keihin to Steen-Hanson

Im ordering Steen Hanson part numbers,

76-803 - Keihin Part Number N424-26048
76-805 - Keihin Part Number N424-26052

I found the Keihin Information here, http://www.keihin-us.com/list.htm
and called my dealer with those part numbers, they are not able to confirm that these jets are for the Rincon carb or not, so Im trusting someone who posted the Keihin Series number to this forum to actually know what they were talking about :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the links.............

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PS: the steenhanson.com web site, albeit horribly ugly and hard to navigate...
http://www.steenhansens.com/cat/atv/index.html

they dont retail their hardware, but do have resellers across canada...we have 3 local dealers that carry their hardware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts