Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to put a front bumper on my Rincon. Any comments on which bumper I should use..Warn or Kimpex or any other? It looks like the Kimpex offers more protection than Warn.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
I have the Kimpex bumper and love it. I repainted it with Dupli-color spray bed liner and love the way it came out.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
www.hondapartsworld.com has them for $80.95. That's a real good price.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks..your bumper looks great. I'm also looking at getting rid of my factory skid plates and guards. Any suggestions on which aftermarket products I should chose?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I like the looks of the Kimpex, but I added tow hooks to my Warn. (see pics)

They are both great bumpers, just pick whichever one suits your needs.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
I like the fit and finish of the Warn bumper. I have the PRM skids on my Rincon, they are 1/4" thick and fit nicely.

·
Registered
800 Posts
i went with the warn because (to me) it looked better on the rinny than the kimpex. either one will get the job done, but for me looks played a big part in going with warn.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fellow Rin owners !

I just went out and picked up the Kimpex and installed it in 10 minutes. I do like both the Warn and Kimpex but I think the Kimpex will overall offer more protection plus the dealer never had the Warn in stock.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've got a strong made, hands down the most protection and bad as.. look

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the warn bumper on my 05 rinny. It think the warn uses thicker steel than the others. It is really strong. I have pushed trees over w/ it and many 4-wheelers out of mudholes w/ it and w/ no damage. The warn also fits more flush and looks better. go w/ warn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts