Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone out there is running mud bugs on their rincon and if so how do you like them. It's about time for some new tires and i hear a lot of good things about mud bugs but I have never seen them on a quad. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think I read where the Mud Bug design looks similar to the Goodyear Mud Runners. I bougth a set of Mud Runners from Caz41 on this site and I think they are great. I stayed with the stock sizes (8" on front and 10" on the rear) so to keep the easy steering and not to lose any gearing on the rear by going to large. They have a very good ride. Very happy with this setup. If the Mud Bugs are indeed similar to them, you would be pleased with them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I too have heard alot of good things about the mud bugs ... But I have to say that I am very pleased with the more meaty tires like the outlaws, they don't ride as smoothly as others but for traction in UGLY places they rock! I would like to try 25" mudzillas for my next set! I have no troubles turning the outlaws on my rincon in any conditions, and they pull hard with heavy loads!

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts