Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a MBRP dealer on the ATV Connection forum that will sell the MBRP pipe for the Rincon for $259 plus shipping to ATV Connection member's.Do you guys think we may be able to get him down a lil more on the price if we all agree to buy 1 from him?I'm ready to buy now and thought we all may be able to save a lil?Let me know!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im in, how long is it good for?

·
Registered
338 Posts
i have been wanting one and after this weekend i willl know for sure..mudcon is coming to windrock to ride and i want to see how loud his is and then i will know for sure...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im in.Please let us know how to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I'M ready to buy! Count me in.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Depends on the price, but I might be in... although I must admit I have a problem with ATV Connection and the way the place is run. Perhaps he'd make the deal for members of this forum instead?

Rob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll see how many people are definatly going to buy 1 and I'll call Monday and see if we can get a lil more off of that $259 price!So everyone who wants 1,I'm taking a head count!

·
Registered
100 Posts
well since 259 is better than the HL price, and i was going to pay that eventually,so i'll get one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey Guys you won't be disapointed i've had mine for about month. LOVE the lowend and mid power didn't seem to change the topend much and its about as noisy as it would be without the baffle in the stock system

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am definately in if you can get it down more.

James

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im definately in.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Right now, I just don't have the free time to try to work on something like that. If somebody here wants to take the lead on that, please feel free to do so! You have my complete support. :)

Rob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm working on a deal as we speak to get these pipes cheaper,but it may be some time next week before I know for sure if my deal goes threw..If not we'll go threw the guy at ATV Connection..I'll let you Guy's know whats up ASAP!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Okeydokie !

·
Registered
338 Posts
got to ride behind mudcon's rincon this weekend and he has the mbrp,not real loud at all,just a nice rumble..i am in if you can get a better deal...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Will a pipe help that much? 200 dollars seems high, but I have never really looked into such.

·
Registered
100 Posts
any word yet?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I talked to my Guy today and the deal is same as done there is some paticulars that have to be worked out in order to be a MBRP dealer so they are getting that worked out..Price?No word on price MBRP wont tell em any numbers just yet because they are not a official dealer..We are looking at atleast a week - 10 days before any pricing will be posted.I'm sorry I wish I could tell you all more but thats it for now..Good things come to those who wait,so I'm holding out!I will keep everyone updated as I get more info.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts