Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some hunting around and found a place that will sell the MBRP pipe for around 250.00.I might be able to get them for less if there are enough people that will committ to buying one. That doesn't mean Ya I'll take one and then after I cut a deal people start to back out.(Just happened to me on a set of ITP tires and wheels for the rincon) If your serious please let me know. One I get a firm head count I will get a firm price. This is not a money making deal for me but we can all get this pipe cheaper in numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm not part of the club or just havn't made enough posts but I plan on ordering an MBRP pipe. I've been quoted 250.00. Less if I can get more to commit. So let me know as I would like to get the ball rollin.

·
Registered
57 Posts
DEC,are you dealing with MBRP directly?If so I found them kinda hard to deal with!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Wood,

No I'm not dealing with MBRP. I found a place that "said" they would well the pipe for 250.00. We all know the proof is in the pudding but untill I know who's interested there's no sense in me trying to get the 250.00 price discounted even though they said they would. It's hard to get people to commit. I can just see it now. I call the guy an say I want ten pipes. He says 230.00 each. Then I try to get people to step up to the line. That's when people start to back out. Now I try to explain to the dealer that Joe Shmo doesn't want the pipe now. Pretty soon the dealer is pissed at me for wasting his time.

Once I get a head count, I will want to contact or each person will have to contact me personally. Then I will go to the dealer to cut a deal. If every one likes the final price, then I will complete the transaction. 250.00 is a good price. Any discount beyond that is gravy. If your interested give me a call.

Darryl

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you can get it for 250.00 im in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
this was almost a year ago,was wondering if i could still get in on this?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts