Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a pair of ATV boots, I just ordered a pair at sportsmansguide.com for $62.97....they are $119 at Cabelas.

They look like a descent pair of boots.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have 2 listings of these boots one for $69.97 and another listing for $119.97. I called them and asked what was the difference and they told me that there was none just that one pair $119 might be a newer model. They also told that if I had order the $119 pair they would have credited me back the difference of the other. Check the link for the $69.97. That's the price I paid for them...

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=168831

When you go to their site type in a search for "quadsport" and you will see two listings but they are identical.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny thing you should ask...actually I just sent them back for replacement because one boot started leaking. The boots are very comfortable and can handle lots of abuse before they start leaking..LOL!! Sportsman Guide has warranty on all there stuff for as long as you own it...can't beat that!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've had a pair for a year. I'm often walking through a foot of water without a problem. They're not insulated which is great in the summer but I need to use another insulated boot in the winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts