Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Minnesota. Just picked up a Rincon. Looking for people to ride with and find places to ride and camping. i'm not a hardcore bat out of hell rider, just trail riding.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Is that next to Zimmerman

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have a friend that owns two Rincon that lives 66 miles from you in Zimmerman doesn't get a chance to ride them much but is heavily into Them. Keeps on wanting me to head up there just might do that after my operations. I sent him most of the pieces I designed for the Rincon he loves them. He told me he has some interesting trails marked out maybe I can get you two hooked up. He stays pretty busy with his business. Nice guy.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Welcome to MN, the land of 10,000 lakes about 3 places to go riding! The DNR has a decent website to show you whats out there.
OHV & ATV Trail Locations Map: Minnesota DNR
As you can see around the Metro there’s few places nearby. If you’re looking for camping and riding a good place is Spider Lake near Backus or Paul Bunyan State forest in Akeley. I think those would be about a 3-4 hr from Lakeville.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
There is a place out west of the cities I want to try, it's not on the DNR map. If you search the DNR site by name, Meeker county ATV park just opened and I and itching to give it a try. Otherwise I really like the Nemadji Forest for riding and camping.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I also have young kids, I just picked up a can am renegade 800 to add to my atv collection. Now I put my wife on the rincon with one kid, and I'm on the renegade with the other. This way I can get my two sons into the sport hoping that they will start requesting to go riding. I just might be able to ride more now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts