Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen that some members have each of these products. I am interested in purchasing one of them. Will they each accept a Warn 3.0. Any feedback on these two products as to pros and cons would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well I have the Montana Jacks with the Warn 3.0. It is very heavy duty and allows the winch to be quicly moved from front to rear. It will also accept attachements including a bar with a hole for a clevis pin to hook into, as well as a host of accessories you can buy from them. You can also make your own things to attach front or rear.

You can see pictures in my member profile. I have it mounted with the Warn front bumper and have since mounted a Kimpex rear. Both took a little modification and tweaking to work with the Receiver System.

It is expensive

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks parkgt. I am leaning toward the M.J. system. I'm glad to see that you were able to make the bumpers work with it. I would like to hear from some Warn Multi-mount owners also. Any multi-mount fans out there?
Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have the Montana and I put a warn on my friends Foreman. The Montana is beefier and comes with the plugs & wiring to mount a winch in front or back. I did modify mine somewhat. I have one rincon with the Warn & Kimpex bumpers like Parkgt. The other I am making my own bumpers.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks SXflyer. I'm going to put the Montana Jack's system on my wish list. Santa is coming soon, maybe if I'm a good boy.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts