Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who out there knows the Moose plow? I've recently ordered a 60" Moose plow (from Dennis Kirk)and plan on using a 2500 Ramsey with roller fairlead to lift it (ordered off E-bay with a mount). Moose recommends I use thier own winch mount for it to be compatable with thier plow. I purchased this on recommendations only, and have never seen the unit. I didn't order thier winch mount, but should I have?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I have the 60" Moose plow with a 2500 Warn winch with a roller fairlead and it works fine. Your setup should work too, you don't need their mount.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I didn't think I would, but then I started thinking about the proprietary nature of manufacturers and well...It wouldn't suprise me.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Lizard,

Did you mount your bottom mount for your plow yet, if so did you modify your PRM skid plate?

I have the plow too, but no aftermarket skid plate and was wondering how hard it is to modify to allow the installation of the plow mount.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plow arrived Friday (9th), but the mount and push tubes didn't make it yet. They should arrive Monday (of course I'll be at work), so hopefully Tuesday is install day.

I have not seen the bottom mount, but assume it or the skid plate will need some modifications to fit together. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts