Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run the Mud Runners by Goodyear? They seem to have good reviews? Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
i had a set on my rubicon,loved them heavier and more expensive than others but very good...if i would have never got my issues with the bighorns handled i was going to get some mudrunners for the rincon..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Toolman- I was thinking of staying with the 25x8s and 25x10s. so as not to lose power and to keep the steering from feeling heavier. My thinking is that if I get stuck with these, then I would probably get stuck with some a little larger. I like the idea of 10s on front and back but not sure about the steering. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
338 Posts
i ran 26x9x12 and 26x12x12 on the rubicon.i never have seen a set of 25 mud runners so ia mnot sure if the tread is as deep as the 26's,that would be the only reason to move up to 26's..as far as the 10's all the way around,never have run that setup and don't plan to on the rincon,i like how easy it steers and don't want to mess with that.

as far as durability i think the mud runners are in the top 5 for that..

and i agree if you get stuck with 25's..26's in the same tire would not have helped..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Duramax, I have some 25" mudrunners that are for sale, they have only 50 miles on them, let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have 25x10 bighorns all the way around, the steering is heavier in 4wd, but not that bad in 2 wd.I went with 10's all around because the 8's are so narrow that they give no rim protection.If they had a built in rim guard,i definitley would of went with 8's up front.They are around 7 lbs. lighter a piece than the 10's.

·
Registered
282 Posts
DUCK29, I thought you posted that you want to trade the 25x10 for two 25x8's? which is it are you happy with the 10's all around or you want 8's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts