Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so quite a few of you fellers are thinking im all cracked up...well, it all started when they started running Dukes of Hazzard re runs on some cable channel here in winnipeg...thats where I git th cuntry bumkin speakage, and the references to trailer trash etc....actually, it was the episode where some long lost cousin comes back to hazzard county, and he and daisy were almost ready to walk off into the bush and do it, when uncle jessy came into the scene and foild the cousins lie, he wasnt a cousin at all !... so now daisy wouldnt play with him... the Dukes were inbreeders !! and our parents let us watch that stuff... nuts...what was I talking about again ... oh yeah...

but anyway... yeah, as I had said before in another post, its always good to try and express some kind of humor in your posts, photos, videos etc all help to assist others in getting some kind of idea as to the writers personality and so on... this way we all get a sense of comradery. Although we may never meat (or is it meet) each other... atleast we have sense of loyalty and friendship with each other...it is far easier to make new comers to forum feel at ease posting when they see this kind of fun going on...

http://rincon.mylinuxguru.com/~files/beerConstructionCrew.mpg

think about it, Ive only been a member for like 2 maybe 3 months...and I might break 300 posts this week...fine, Im an addict... and this is where I know that if I have to barf on the floor as a result of an over dose (like maybe trying to get my nickname to be listed in all active topics, or having to always get the last word in) everyone else will politley step around the barf, and find some fun it somewhere...

yup... were all here to share our fun, help each other out, and side step the occasional barf...and of course, eat lots of beef...

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
I loved watching the Dukes. Keee Doggie. I also like laughing at your posts. I agree giving any info needed along with a little humor is always good. Here's the only pick I have of myself. I had just shaved my head. It has since grown back well mostly.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
I just found another I thought you might get a kick out of. My cousin found this wig so we all decided to put it on and take a stupid picture. This was mine.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I basically read the threads daily to see what mudchucker will do next, it's kinda like Seinfeld. A show about nothing. I just posted new pics on my profile, will get some mud shots in the spring, I'm heading to Wisconsin on Dec30 to ride for a few days, anyone interested let me know.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Mud..... spoken like a true Canadian!

Doo you reeally want to hurrt meeee. Doo you reeally want to make me cryyyy.

......please bring back Hockey

·
Registered
439 Posts
mudchucker, I will get you some pics when it gets here, for now this will have to do...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Clear the way......Here comes "THE DEER".

How's it do in the mud???

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
hmmm.. just wondering what is the fuel milage on that thing ???

..oh and one more thing where's the winch??

·
Registered
439 Posts
Mileage is great, 1 hour per gallon, but I never seem to get out of the yard. This thing weighs alot,
tractor 850
blower 250
weights 300
cab 275
me 280

It just sinks in mud, I only had it stuck once and I will never do it again. I had to call a tow truck and winch it out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey guys, winches are great but try carrying some web straps... We rarely use the winch. But we are always pulling each other out of mud with straps. Just food for thought.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Oh yeah of course sxflyer...web straps I have one that's good for over 50,000 lbs.

..might be a bit of an over kill!

·
Registered
439 Posts
You just ran out and took that picture didn't you.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Obviously.......

Hey, why the $1500.00 snow blower. You got the bike, where's the plow.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've had the tractor since 1999. I was a dirtbike(XR650R) guy before getting too old and too many injuries. The tractor was expensive 10K US but my mothers house which is behind mine up on the hill has a drifting problem. It will snow about 4-6 inches and she will have 18-20 in her driveway. Did I mention that it is all up hill? Over the years (until I got the tractor) sometimes even the full size trucks couldn't push the pile up hill and around the turns. There have been time when the snow is higher than the top of the chute. (3+feet) Now I can just drive up and blow it 30 feet away. I will get you a video of snow blowing as soon as I get some deep snow this year. Maybe next week, I can't wait.

Roger

·
Registered
439 Posts
Are you at work? I'm sitting in a missle silo just waiting to press the button. Can't wait to see what the government thinks about me misusing the comuters, oh wait, I forgot I am the security watchdog.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm driving a late model "old school" desk. I have a nice chair though. Are you in IT. I'm IT for a school district. Lots and lots of stupid little questions all day long.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts