Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this will be my first winter with my mudlites.what i need to know is do i need to lower my tire pressure for winter time rideing. i am running 4lb in each tire now. i assume the bias ply tire will act driffrent then the stockers did. tell my what you guys think, thank you

·
Registered
151 Posts
I run mine in the summer at 6-7..... I don't change them much in the winter.... because I started to take them off for deep snow.... The sidewalls are so still running less psi does not get you much..... Stockers with low air and chains seem to work best for me......

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have the$$$$ right now for another set of tires and wheels. but come tax return time i will spend some money (t-5 or t-6 wheels)+(25"atrs)then i can pick and choose what tire will work best for that day and for what season it is. i read that the atrs have great traction in snow but if i have to i will put the old stockers back on and run them with low air pressure. ps. glad i did not put my old stock tires in my bon fire last week (thought about it) lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts