Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am selling my 2002 US CArgo snowmate to trade up to a United 7x23.... I ordered the 7x23 with a little lower height so t will fit in my front garage... 8'.... The question is... is 23 foot long enough... There is no way to get 2 wide.... so I have to put them in inline.... the front part is v nose... So the dealer says I an losing 2 feet of the 5 foot v nose... I need to put 3 4x4's in there........ Is it long enough.....

Today is the last day I can change the order to a 25 footer.... With a 25 I will have less room in the garage to move around..... Not something I want.. But I may need to step up????

My rincon is 7'2" overall... the Rancher at is 6'9" and the other quad would be one of my firens... could be anything including anouther rincon......

Anyone have a trailer like this and do what Im doing.......

HELP>>>>>

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
So you're looking at an average of 7' x 3 or 21'... does that sound like it'll work?

Also, how wide is the trailer? If you have to, you could rotate the quads sideways and cram four of 'em in there... since they're about 50-52" wide (if you have big tires), you should be able to put four, or maybe even five sideways... as long as the trailer is 8' wide inside.

I used to have an Interstate 24' enclosed car hauler and I could put three quads in lengthwise or five sideways.

Rob

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rob... it is 6'8 on the inside...... they will not go sideways...... My worry is that an average of 7 feeet will give me 21.... which I supposedly have... but they will be right on top of each other.....

·
Registered
807 Posts
What Rob is trying to say is if your gonna change the order, get it wider and turn them sideways in the trailer. That way you can use a shorter trailer. I use a 8.5 x 20' and I put 4 sideways and all my camping gear too. Just make sure the axles have sufficient capacity for the quads, gear & the trailer. You can check my trailer at my URL and the jack I modified to load them sideways. A shorter trailer tows easiler too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts