Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found a new grill that would work very well for our rides without having to transport and damage our personal grills.

The grill is $400.00 and I would like to know if about 40 of us would like to donate $10.00 ea to purchase this grill. It folds up to make transporting easier.

This last Harlan ride we brought our home large grille and it was not big enough and on the ride home it started to fall apart, losing screws and knobs.

We would bring this grill to the rides we attend and then we would not need any other grills unless someone wants charcoal.

Let me know what you think and if you want to donate in a PM please.

This high-traffic event grill is ideal for company lunches/picnics, restaurants, hotel, country clubs, catering, sales promotions, construction sites, church school and sporting events, fire and police stations, annual reunions and much, much more! Features 8 stainless steel burners and a compact design. This grill fits in a 6' - 8' bed of a standard pick up truck for ease of traveling.

116000 BTU performance (14500 BTU x 8 burners)
Durable stainless steel burners
Variable heat controls and dual two stage LP regulator to provide stable and even flame
Designed for durable steel control panel
Porcelain wire cooking grids and powder coated steel shelves and cart frame
Total cooking area - 1001 sq. inches of grill space
2 hinged covers that open to reveal over 1000 sq. inches of side shelf space for food prep, storage and serving
Latch the removable grill head to the folded cart frame
Fits in a 6' - 8' bed of a standard pick up truck
CSA certification
Electronic igniter
Two stage regulator
Dimensions: 109” x 25.8” x 43.2"

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Sounds like a good idea I am in.I will be the grill cook next year.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Count me in.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
I'll donate too Bill, You and Melissa's hospitality was top shelf.PM me with your paypal account if that's the way you want to do it.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
$15.00 donation sent,I can smell that baby cookin already !

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
i'm in, are you taking the money through paypal? send me a pm with your info, and i'll get the payment sent to you.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
I am in Bill, pm sent.

·
Premium Member
5,619 Posts
We are in Bill. twenty dollars. I would have posted earlier, but I had to wait until I got home from work and ask my wife. I mean Lady Justice.LOL

Lady Justice axed "why you getting such a big grill to cook vienna sausage and potted meat while we're drinking lemon drops"?

Am I gonna get to cook again?

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Money sent, cant wait till next ride to try it out.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sunk, you can cook again.

·
Premium Member
8,026 Posts
Im in also.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I am in too Bill, send the info and I will send the money. I agree with Lady Justice, why do you even need a grill to cook vienna sausages and potted meat and spam? I can use a little buddy heater or a stove. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
btt

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I was looking forward to preparing "Gourmet Spam". Coating it with Dijon Mustard, dredging it with flour and frying it in canola oil -- now doesn't that sound tasty?? I was going to prepare this tasty dish, garnish it with colorful side items and post a photo. Ultra would be envious of this delicious dish!!! LOL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,392 Posts
LJ if your serving that next year at Harlan please let me know in advance, I might have to head to town for supper that night. /CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/regular_smile.gif Iate more than my share of spam growing up when times were tough.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
it's kinda weird lady justice but that sounds like a decent way to eat spam. with all the talk of potted meat this year on the trail I figured everyone would have spam everywhere. I don't think i even saw a blue can of that stuff around. I stuck to my balogna. people wearnt to sure about it till they tried it. I didn't have any leftover though when I put it away that friday. so someone must have like it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts