Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say this site is very good. I have owned many bikes in my life street and dirt. Forums like these are so helpful to someone like me who buys a different bike so often. I just bought a 03 Rincon with 250miles on it from a buddy of mine with all kinds of extras. He decided he wanted a little more power and bought the Kawasaki 750. Well anyway we took them out last weekend and his was a little quicker but I could follow him thru any mud hole he went thru. He added the 29" tires to it compared to the 28" that was on mine. I love the bike. Yea it seems a little sluggish racing someone, expecially with those big tires on it but get on the gas a little sooner and it will do fine in the mud. Just wanted to say thanks for a great site.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure I'll get some up in the next day or so

·
Registered
800 Posts
250 miles wow its not even broke in yet lol. if you have a question about your new bike, you will find the answer here.but from what you are telling us seems like you all ready have alot of mods installed on your ride.well i am sure you will become addicted to this site just like the rest of us and like mudchucker said photos man we need photos.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take some pics today. I bought the bike with all the mods for $4500 I know it was a great deal. I couldn't pass it up. Even though before Christmas, new baby due March and new house done in early Janurary. Now I have a 95 polaris xplorer for sale. I bought that one cheap but I know why now. ha ha. Love the honda!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts