Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading in a new ATV magazine, (not sure which one) that Honda now offers snow plows as accessories, made by Moose. The thing is that these seem to be a lot cheaper than Warns or Cyclecountrys. The retail on the 50" is like $135 and the 60" $170.
I'm just curious if anyone either has one of these, or has had any experience with the Moose line of plows...

Lord knows up here in WV I could really use one right now.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I have a moose 60" plow with my rincon I can plow snow like a truck it is great!

·
Registered
807 Posts
What is it you guys are plowing......LMAO.....gotta go break out my jacket, it's supposed to get down to 70 here tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I got a 60" Moose plow with the bike and just bought the 50" to plow the sidewalks. I've not had any issues with either one.

Rincon_Rhino... $170 would be just for the 60" plow... you still need the push tube ($159.95 list) and the bottom mount ($52.95 list).

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
And a lift mechanism.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the 60" set up and it works great, but when your done its almost $400.00. Moose is great quality and well worth it. Dennis Kirk offers good prices and free shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Rincon_Rhino... $170 would be just for the 60" plow... you still need the push tube ($159.95 list) and the bottom mount ($52.95 list). "

Are you serious...I figured that the bottom mount wasn't included, but I didn't know that you had to get the push tube as well...$159.00?

I knew it sounded too good to be true, for something with Honda's name on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts