Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, Hondapartsworld got their first shipment of them in on Friday. They have pictures on their website too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What's the deal on these things? It says for the Rincon, you need to use their front wheel all the way around. That can't be a good thing.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
The same thing applies to the Grizzly. It uses a "front-wheel" offset wheel on all corners. In fact, it uses the exact same wheel as the Rincon. That's how the regular C-Series are and also how my Maxxis MaxLites.

Rob

·
Registered
151 Posts
By putting the c series on your rincon, your bike will be 8 inches wider....... The tires stick out much more...... It kinda sucks, because it limits me to wider trails than I like to ride.....

·
Registered
151 Posts
With the 26-12-12's on the back... They add 4 inches each side... I have pics to prove it! Just cant post them here.....:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nope. I've got C-series and 26X12X12 on all four corners and it is only 2" per side. That's 4" total. 2+2=4

·
Registered
151 Posts
Than I have the wrong rims... Cause mine stick out 4 inches from the farthest part of the fender... And the sockers sit inside.../

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I've heard that there are two offsets available in 4x110 (the Rincon and Grizzly bolt pattern) and that one is VERY offset. So it could be those are the ones you got.

I'd talk to the dealer about it because they sold you the wrong wheels.

Rob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quick question for crimson 650- How does that work with 26-12-12's on all four corners? I noticed that if I put 26-12-10's on the front that they are only AT's and the lugs would be noticeably smaller. Do 12 inchers all the way around make it hard to maneuver?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes it is a little harder to handle. But I like it that way. The Rincon in stock form was cool but all my mods made it bad. When the 26's wear out, I'll be going to 28's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This question is not intended to be contentious, but why would anyone put ITP wheels on their Rincon? The Rincon uses different wheels front and back, with different off-sets. To use ITP you have to use the same wheel front and back, completely altering the stock geometry. ITP should address this and make a front and rear wheel, since the Rincon and Grizzly use the same setup and are the most popular Sport utility quads.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Rob,

I went to the dealer... And yes... I have incorrect rims on front and back...... They are going to order me a set of new rims and tires for the inconvience.... and I am going to see if the old rims and tires fit the rancher....... Sucks... But at least its fixed... or will be soon......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Crimson,

I have seen the pics on the ITP site, and I've seen black steel ones on a Rincon, but no, I haven't seen the series C in person. I'm not doubting that they look great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts