Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to pick up my new remanufactured Rincon after 4 weeks at the dealer. A tech direct from Honda has been working on my ATV and has no clue why it is overheating so he ordered in every part short of a motor to see if it takes care of it. So far here is the list new cam, flushed cooling system, new thermostat, new coolant and oil temp sensors, 2 new water pumps, new radiator, new ecu and also computer to control transmission. All this in the first 11 months of ownership. So far total cost out of pocket is zero but time at dealership is just short of 4 months. Hopefully this last round will be the it. I think 7 times to the dealership should be enough to fix a overheating problem. So Festus mine may be older but it is still newer. I will keep you informed on my progress.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do ATV's fall under the "Lemon Law". I think I would want a new bike, seeing that yours is being used for "Honda factory Research and Development"

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Just a thought.. It seemd to fix SXflier's overheating problem. Read the middle portion of the first post here: http://rincon.atvowners.com/index.cfm?action=thread&catid=26&topid=148&thrid=4755&posthist=-24

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but mine is actually overheating. It will boil back into the overflow and out of the bottle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts