Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got some new tires, I got 27" mud bugs and wow what a difference from the mudlights. I must say when I had the mudlights I was very happy with them, but after one ride with these new tires I am glad i got them, they pull better in mud and ride just as good on the trail. I just thought I would make this post so anyone thinking of aftermarket tires will have a review of theese tires. I will most likley put another 75 to 100 miles on them tomorrow so I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have any pic of the new tires mounted up?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well after sundays ride the one thing that i noticed is theese tires clean much better than the lites did. The ride is pretty much the same on hard pack, one thing is they don't grip quite as well on the slippery surfaces (my guess is the harder compound) but i must say overall I am very happy with them. I don't have a digital camera right now, lent it to a friend but i should have it back by the end of the weekend, so I will try to get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have a digital camera and it cost to much to take 4wheeling. just go to wally world and you can great a disposable camera. only bad thing is it takes about 3 or 4 trips(30 pics) before you use up all the film. just ask for a photo cd when you get it processed and your all set to show everyone how bad azz your rinny is lol. the hard part is stopping in the middle of your fun for a action shot. you get up the hill or though the mudhole and say boy that would of made a great shot. rember to pass the camera around if you want to be in the pitchers lol or get a 2 pack and pass them out lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i finally got some pics up

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's another

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good looking rinny u got there slammed. Power seem to be okay running the 27's?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah power seems fine to be honest I can really spin the crap out of these tires. my next mod wil be the gearless locker then we will see how well it will spin the 27s

·
Registered
241 Posts
Any of you with 27's get rubbing in the front fenders when turning or compressing? How much?

·
Registered
800 Posts
i take it your new tires will never see any snow lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no we really don't get too much snow down here, to be honest that's fine by me though. I will post some mud pics soon i got some great shots last weekend, took your advice on the disposable camera.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts