Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Rincon is about 3months old and I find that it is more gutless every time I ride it, in a mud hole it will barely spin my 27" ITP 589's all I have is a K&N air filter I would like to jet and pipe it. My dealer said that there may be a factory defect with my clutch o-rings that would explain the power loss and stalling. I am thinking about getting rid of it because it sure doesn't perform like a 650 should. Has anyboby else had this problem.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Welcome to the club. Maybe you can get your dealer to fix it. Isn't gonna happen out where I am. Mine will probably stay this way forever. *sigh*

Rob

·
Registered
59 Posts
That may fix it, but while I love my rinny, I agree it doesn't perform like I feel it should. Especially with some load (mud, snow, long incline) it feels like it's pooping out... then again, it can be misleading with the extra weight.

All I know is I have a z400 that feel like 3 times the machine the rinny is. The faster you go on the rinny, the more it feels like it's pooping out. But if you've ever see the HP/torque curve, it feels exactly like it looks.. strong to 3k, then bye bye... no more.

I have an 04 and havn't got to do a top speed run in a while. It was 62-64. Once the ditches are open again, I plan on testing again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts