Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies and gentleman...and the rest of you shady members! I just got off the phone with my printer. She says that it's doable and that I can have the first batch in a week. The price is going to change to $3. I'm going to drop off my original file with her when I get off work today and hopefully pick up the first set next Friday. I should be able to get them out the door on Saturday/ Monday. I don't know how much the shipping on larger orders will be, but where possible, I'll do what I can to save us all some money. Any and all questions should be addressed to me via PM or email. These decals ARE NOT through the website. So please do not contact Rob or Ultra with your questions.Again, contact me directly regarding any questions.

To order: Look below andprint the order formor Paypal information as well as a picture of the decal being sold.

P.S. If there's a request for them, I will try to begin circulation of the decals without the 'Proud Member' at the bottom.

Rincon Riders Decal ORDER FORM
Name:_______________________________________________________________
Rincon Riders Screen Name:__________________________________________
Address:____________________________________________________________
City:_____________________State:_________Zip Code:__________________
Qty:______________ X $3.00 Total Price:___________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Maximum per Order because of Postage. If you need more place multiple orders. All money is US Dollars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please enclose Check or Money Order To:
Scott Courville
322 Queen Anne Dr
Slidell, La 70460
Orders may also be taken through PayPal.com. Send payment to: [email protected]
Allow 2 Weeks for Delivery.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting asked more for these so I revived the thread. I have a few of these left, so place your orders. I was considering reordering more of these or redesignijng them to green. But the demand fell off. Get these while I have them and let me know in a new thread if I ashould order more or redesign (there was another thread somewhere).

·
Premium Member
5,756 Posts
btt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts