Honda Rincon Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Killed the battery after leaving the key on overnight. After I got it charged and started it back up, the display showed more miles and hours than it should have. Both A&B trips were zeroed. Haven't confirmed it yet, but I also think it's counting miles off a little quicker now.

Anyone know of any secret reset codes/methods for the dash?

Yeah...I know, ya'll can quit laughing now...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I never said it would change the PRINTED letters. It only screwed up the L.E.D
Killed the battery after leaving the key on overnight. After I got it charged and started it back up, the display showed more miles and hours than it should have. Both A&B trips were zeroed. Haven't confirmed it yet, but I also think it's counting miles off a little quicker now.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I have somewhat the same problem. My battery cables came loose after I had a wench installed, the bike has 62 miles on it, after tightening the cables it was showing 120 miles. Now for every mile, I ride it adds about 5 more miles to it. Now I just added 27-inch tires and 12-inch rims to the back of the bike. now the odometer is reading right again. now I have over 200 miles on my bike, that I did not ride.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts