Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new rincon last monday, and i only have 150k on it . and the change oil light is on.Should i change the oil right away, or can i go longer.seems realy soon for a oil change.....

·
Registered
576 Posts
kp; "150k" would mean that you have one hundred fifty thousand miles on it. Also, the change oil indicator is factory set to come on after your first 100 miles. Change the oil and then read the owners manual to see how to reset it.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
the 150 k stands for 150 kilometers

·
Registered
228 Posts
Definately change It.Reset your Change oil light,and enjoy your machine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The procedure for resetting the oil change light is clearly written in the manual and easy to understand.

·
Registered
59 Posts
To reset the oil change indicator, press and hold both the odometer/tripmeter select button and the digital clock select button for more than 2 seconds.The indicator will disapear.

Okie

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your welcome HummerGuyInFL

I noticed you live in Shalimar.Thats just about 10 miles from Destin.We have taken our summer vacations there about 6-7 times in the last 20 years.We love to stay at Sandpiper Cove Condos and walk to the beach.Love the seafood,AJ's,Fudpuckers,Gilligans,and Bills Crab Shack.Looks like we will miss going there this summer because our daughters camp falls at the same time as our vacations.

Later Okie

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's great, small world. I’m very familiar with Sandpiper. My buddy runs the valet service back there for the Louisiana Lagniappe. In fact I was just in Sandpiper last week checking on the valets for him on Memorial Day weekend (very busy weekend for them). I’m born and raised here in Fort Walton Beach (currently living in Shalimar) and from what I have seen Sandpiper looks to be an excellent place to vacation. Nice condo’s and location plus rates seem reasonable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts