Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added a lot of pics to my profile that show the oil cooler mod I made and some detail of other installs & mods to my Rincons. If any of you want better detail on any of the pics or further info just email me. Hope these are helpful. Ride safe.
Bill

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi, just wandering what the oil mod does and why?, im new to this. thanks

p.s how soon after you got your rinny did you have to adjust the valves?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
read the posts on help with overheat a few days back. Rinny's have a serious design problem with cooling for agressive offroading.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Your pics are nice and your mods looks well thought out and executed. Thanks for sharing.

Lizard

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I do have a question about the plastic bottom guard - where did you buy it / or how did you make it?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just used a plastic tray I had laying around. I'm gonna make one that fits a little bettr and in black. Takes me no time to clean both the oil cooler and the radiator now & I can see easily that they are unobstructed and clean. I do believe the extra cutout in the scoop helps also. Doesn't hurt getting all the air you can TO the radiator. Mud typically does not come in from the top. It splashes up or just rises from the bottom.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey SXFlyer-

I looked around in the internet for an inexpensive air/fuel meter, but was unable to come up with one under 380 dollars. Who maufactured yours?

Thanks,
Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts