Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know the hills slow 200cc's down so a downshift here and there is in order and the steering is different with one wheel which makes the effort greater, need to pick and choose your line so the pace is slower.. although I did spend five miles over 40mph..all in all it was an excellent 3 hr. 47 mi. atc solo for me here on a unusual hot muggy May Sunday..I left the Rincon in the garage.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Those look great. I still miss my old 83 ATC 110. That thing was just about unstoppable.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Cool old machines, dblshock. I would think there is going to be more and more interest in them since they aren't made anymore. Although they made a lot of them, I imagine nice ones like those are hard to come by. Maybe because most were ridden by kids that rode them like they stole them.................kinda' like we used to do ! LOL !

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Omaha and Monticello (named after the cities they were purchased from) are '84 200es Big Red shaft drives, e.bay Frankensteins as they stand today, both identical down to the rare brushgards and oem atc speedos, all upgraded parts should go another 26 years and the market is good for this model and a few others..on a 1-10 scale these are 8's, we use them...they won't run with a new Rincon all day but are very enjoyable at a slower pace which isn't all bad either when your in no hurry.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice rides dbl, Big Reds were great trail machines...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts