Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's!

Does anyone of you have the FMF Powerline pipe? If so how do like it,and is it worth the money. Any pic's with the pipe installed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hy guy's!

I can't believe no one has this pipe or at least comments about it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the FMF pipe and really like it. It's not as big of a power increase as the HMF but it's not as loud or annoying as the HMF either. I don't have any pictures of it installed but it looks similiar to the HMF.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You Nocturnal!

I will have a look at the HMF also.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
read the following in your best "surfer" accent...or to realy spice it up, use your best britney spears accent.

HMF d00d... is for like serious off road freaks only... if your intending to fully keep your rincon all shiny and parked on the front lawn, go with the FMF sissy exhaust system... cuz ya know d00d, FMF stands for Feable Muther F**ker and HMF stands for Highperformance Muther F**ker ...yeah.. totaly d00d...

rock on d00d...

seriously now,,,, I come from a 2 wheel moto cross background, where changing pipes was as easy as unbolting a wingnut or 2... Ive ran them all... and I can tell you that my experience with HMF is incredible, it has got to be the most signifigant performance boosting pipe on the market...I have never actually "felt" such a huge performance increase, only by changing a farking pipe...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He mudchucker!

How much can I expect to pay for it, in canadian dollars.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you got me convince.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
I got mine from Allan at Rec-tech Power Products Frenchman Butte, SK 306-344-5111

I think I paid close to $400.00 with GST and shipping for the quiet core and the utility series, and it arrived in less then 4 days..

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Im planning on making my HMF video today...Im going to bring an old video camera with me, set it on a box in the middle of a dirt road and ride away from it, and back...Im still trying to think of somthing I can video tape to establish a a common base line.. you know what I mean, like we all know how loud a * is... so compared to that this is the HMF on the rincon....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Can't wait to hear it. Maybe you could take the camera for a ride also and let us hear what you hear whdn your riding. By the way I did take your advice and ordered the quiet core.. Thanks
Roger

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have changed the muffler, do i also have to change the pipe starting from the cylinderhead? and where can i buy it online, because i'm living Belgium....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts