Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which pipe do you guys think sounds best, the SuperTrapp or the ProCircuit T-4? I can't make up my mind which one I want. I want a nice sound and a little power. I have heard the the ProCircuit sounds like the stock and if so I dont want it. I think the stock sounds like CRAP!!! I dont want anything really loud but I do want it to sound nice. Thanks RedRider08

·
Registered
50 Posts
MBRP powertech IV

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I have to agree with DRincon. The MBRP is a little louder (not loud though) and has a nice throaty sound to it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I will let you know tomorrow about the supertrapp, because mine just arrived today.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have T-4 on my Rancher and beleive me it is a lot louder than stock.
In fact, my neighbors complained, so I put a quiet core on it. Still louder
than stock by a far sight. But has a good sound, not unlike the 2" tip on the Rinny.

·
Registered
322 Posts
The MBRP is a good sounding pipe. The HMF sounds pretty good too, IMO. It's REALLY throaty and thumps at low RPMs. As soon as you nail the throttle, it sounds like a crack of thunder. I am going to probably get a quiet core for mine. VERY pleased with power gains, just a little on the loud side.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Does anybody have a photo of the MBRP pipe installed on a Rincon?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is there a dual exhaust system for the rincon....?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sir O, the Rincon only has on cylinder, dual exhaust is non-sense on a one cylinder engine. Even if it had two exhaust ports it would still make no low end power due to hardly any backpressure. So, no, there is no dual exhaust for the Rincon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts