Honda Rincon Forum banner

Profile Pics.

15K views 135 replies 49 participants last post by  Oldtown169 
#1 ·
I'd say about 3/4 of users of this forum have absolutely no pictures in their profile. What's up?

Let's see who has the best "muddin" picture of 2004.

...START POSTING !!!

#4 ·
this isnt mud but here one for you all.

#5 ·
Sorry don't mud either, but heres one from a Moab trip.

#6 ·
...and another...

#8 ·
This is after the chest deep mud.....

#9 ·
Don't have any mud shots yet. This will have to do.

#10 ·
[No message]

#11 ·
I'm not gettin off here.....it's more than chest deep.....Rincon's float!!

#14 ·
Here is a friend and my old Foreman taking a bath - I had already carved a path through this hole on the Rinny but still had the camera in my top-box at the time !

#17 ·
For a machine that was going through "chest deep mud" I sure see a lot of yellow plastic and an awfully clean looking riding jersey. LOL Kinda reminds me of the old Sandler/Farley bit....you know...Farley "Me and that Veronica Vaughn GOT IT ON" Sandler "No ya didn't" Farley "No...but you could imagine if we did"

The old Yeller almost looks more like it just got roosted real good by one of his riding buddies. LOL

#19 ·
Well, I quess I am one of those "yalla bellied spinless basterds", because I refuse to take my $7000 machine into mud deeper than the slid plate. I go around
the mudholes you all love so much. Not real fond of replacing bearings, you see. If that makes me a "yalla bellied spinless basterds" in your eyes, so be it.

#21 ·
woodsrunner your hilarious...

muddin is good clean back country fun...granted, its not for everyone.. but it certainly is fun ;)

the spineless bastereds actually dont even own Rincons... they own things like grizzlys and such, and they dont generaly leave their front lawns with them...so you can rest ashured that your are not one of "them"!

#22 ·
Hey woodsrunner Im with ya. I would rather stay clean and cover ground. When I am muddy its ususlly got a story involved.

#23 ·
Oh I get plenty muddy, I ride bean and corn fields all winter. I just won't take
my quads where they sink into deep mud. Creeks and other clear water, sure, no problem. But not deep mud. After all, what is mud? Powdered wet rock. Not something I care to bury my quads in. LOL.

#24 ·
Quoted by WoodsRunner

"Well, I quess I am one of those "yalla bellied spinless basterds", because I refuse to take my $7000 machine into mud deeper than the slid plate. I go around the mudholes you all love so much. Not real fond of replacing bearings, you see. If that makes me a "yalla bellied spinless basterds" in your eyes, so be it".

I with you tha ONLY time mine gets muddy is riding through the fields to get to the deer stand LOL. Gone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.