Honda Rincon Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
That shirt is in the store. It's easy to find. And if there's a demand for that design, I may add it to other shirts. Hopper, you better get your stuff before I take your design down. And for anyone looking, I made a design and put it on certain products in my store for Hopper. I don't mind doing the same for you. PM or email me with your ideas.

·
8,082 Posts
One of my orders is already shipped Big Daddy. I wonder why I haven't heard anything on the first order yet?

The last tank top I ordered has shipped.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Well, I'm showing one order from you for the women's sleeveless T and 3 orders from a T.Simpson from Pa ordered 3 items (3 stickers, one cap, and one of your GH sleeveless shirts?).

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
big daddy do they come in 3x and are they pre shrunk if so thats me

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Never mind you got me just ordered

·
8,082 Posts
Uh oh, not sure about my other order, had three shirts,thong,cap,and a sticker on it. Might have been held b/c I had a question about combining orders.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Spring is here and summer is around the corner! Get your Rincon Riders clothing to show off your pride on the trails! Don't forget I'd be glad to modify the shirts with front and back prints to show your nickname on the front.

All you guys going to Kentucky ought to have one. When we went to Moab, Canyonrat, BigDuke, and DesertDog each wore a personlized shirt the night we went out to eat.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Sorry, no. Cafepress hasn't offered me any camo. But this place will be the first to know and I'll be the first to order!

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I appreciate the business. I'm not making much profit off anything. The site is open so that you guys can spread the word about and show your love for our site.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I only set the prices a dollar or two above what they charge me. But the shirts do last quite a while. Mine are a little faded, but they are worn often.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
I know of one of yers that still has red Moab mud in it thanks to canyonrat, BDMG !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mudbug, I didn't figure that you set the price, and I wasn't blaiming you. I just think it is funny. Maybe a little high for a t-shirt, but a good price for a hoodie. I would have bought em' either way......Hopefully I can get them covered in mud/coal goop from up here in WV.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
BigDuke, the shirt, socks, and shoes are all back to normal colors. We should have gotten a good before picture of me after that. LOL.

Bucker, I wish I could set the prices. Sorry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you planning on any updated merchandise anytime soon BDMB? I am looking at buying a couple of shirts and a decal but was gonna wait if you are working on anything new.

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
No, I haven't worked on anything new lately. Puter went down and still working on getting the bugs out...I think Photoshop is back up and running.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Hey Big Daddy, I see that you had the same problem I did. My computer went down for over a month. I've been back on for about a week now. Gave it to a friend and he replaced the hard drive in it and even boosted up the memory to (I think) 120 Gig. Fast as hell now.

I think I'm going to have to stock up on some shirts for the Kentucky ride in June.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts