Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I am new here, I am from Belgium; For the one who doesn't know where it is ... it's in Europe ;-) near France.

I would like to know if someone could indicate me where I can find on The net and to dowload free, the catalog parts for the Rincon 650.
I have already found the catalog parts for the TRX 450 R, but I don't find the rincon.

If you can Help me it would be great.

Thank's
Jean-Marc

[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello Jean-Marc

If you are looking for an online parts catalog for the Rincon try this one.

http://www.hondapartsworld.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=300

For those of you that don't know where Oklahoma is. Its located between Kansas and Texas in the USA, and no its not all flatlands and full of Indians. LOL

Later Okie

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here is a real good site.

http://www.planethondaracing.com/cgi-bin/hondaparts/results_parts?mv_session_id=ry6PAKfM&mv_pc=89&sf=my_id&se=16&dbname=modelyear

The address is a little long, but it will take you directaly to the parts list for an 03'.

Paul from Las Vegas, Nevada. We are sandwiched between Wild Eyed Liberials (California) and Mormons (Utah). Thank goodness for legal prostution, gambling, wide open spaces and loose alcohol laws!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Paul,
I was looking at your back rack luggage and see the water and fuel packs. Are they supported by anything other that the metal attachment on the side of the box? I was thinking about buying one, but I was unsure about them holding up if you took a hard jolt.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi John, This box setup is made by Pioneer products. I bough this from nomadnine.com and saved about 50 bucks. As for the durability all I can say is outstanding. It needs to be "U"bolted to your rack, but as for all the fluid packs, gas or water, they are very secure. They are so secure that you can grab them and shake the whole bike without and they don't budge. This box is designed by the same folks that make the flat packs so popular out here in the west. I particularly like the side/front facing access lids. It eliminates the need (for me) to have saddle bags over the tank. I have rode through REALLY rough stuff, and everything was solid. I give it a A+.

Paul...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Paul,
Thanks for the information. It looks like that is the way I will go. I am looking forward to going to Utah in September. I will probably have a need for it then. I was thinking about Moab on the way to or from my distination.

Thanks
John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts