Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've noticed that the front suspension on the honda rincon is very soft and sometimes "bottoms out" i was wondering if anyone could suggest a solution.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Craig- If you want to try a cheap fix ($5), take a look at one of my pics. under my profile. I used some automotive spring spacers from Autozone. They are plastic and made to roll into the spring with a 1/2" rachet. They are to long to fit into the Rincon spring, so I used a hack saw and cut off the back side and then filed it down smooth. I think it firmed the front end up just right. Still soft but not like it was. Polaris makes a spring spacer that sells for about $15 but the dealers around here didn't know what they were. I think they are rubber and they use them with snow plows. I also have posted a picture of the Polaris spring spacers. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Highlifter spring kit will help the front at the expense of a stiffer ride. Had mine in for over 1000 miles of rough trail riding and like it. I have a lot of heavy stuff added and it made a world of difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any body know of any after market shocks Mine have many,many miles on them i'm sure they are shot.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Works Performance makes shocks for the Rincon. Somebody on here has 'em and seems to like them. I have a set on my Grizzly and love 'em.

Rob

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts