Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 03 rincon this past week and it crunk up yesterday fine turned it off waited about 2 hours and now it does nothing ??? no lights no nothing... has a new ignition switch i checked all the cdi connections all looked good and clean has power to the 2 main fuses in fuse box all fuses look good but has no power to the other fuses ? has no power going into any of the cdi looking boxes no dash lights no neutral light just nothing im lost i checked all the plugs and all are clean has a brand new battery if i jump the relay it turns over but thats it .. any suggestions???????

·
Registered
474 Posts
Even though the battery is new, have you checked it or tried a diffrent one?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yea I'm willing to bet battery is drained or loose bolt at the battery terminal

·
Registered
149 Posts
battery I bet. Mine acted the same way this past weekend. only had 9.6 volts and won't hold any thing more

·
Registered
3 Posts
i bought a 03 rincon this past week and it crunk up yesterday fine turned it off waited about 2 hours and now it does nothing ??? no lights no nothing... has a new ignition switch i checked all the cdi connections all looked good and clean has power to the 2 main fuses in fuse box all fuses look good but has no power to the other fuses ? has no power going into any of the cdi looking boxes no dash lights no neutral light just nothing im lost i checked all the plugs and all are clean has a brand new battery if i jump the relay it turns over but thats it .. any suggestions???????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check your grounds to the frame and motor that was my issue cleaned them up and power back to everything. I was having same issue bought a new switch thinking it was the problem was not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts