Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the 2"Stainless Steel Exhaust tip in about 10 minutes. Wow! Worth every bit of the $29 from E-bay. It has a lot deeper tone that sounds very mean, but it did not increase the loudness very much. The fact is the lower tone will not travel as far as the higher tone. I noticed right off the bat that it did increase the power a little bit (wheels want to come up higher). I couldn't help reving it up once in awhile since it sounds so much more powerful. I didn't know how much the stock 1" tip was restricting the air flow, but I could tell it was breathing a good bit better with the the new tip on the stock pipe. I highly recommend this cheap mod. NOTE: Be very careful removing the 3 small bolts holding it on. They will snap off if you get crazy with it. I hope everyone keeps posting their "Before" and "After" notes on the mods they do so we can all decide if we want to follow suit.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
I did the same mod a while back and agree it is definitely worth the price. Sounds a ton better and has a lttle more on the bottom end. Plus it looks alot better than that stock wimpy pipe.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Careful of the mixture with the K&N and the exhaust tip changes. Lean can put a hurt on your motor.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Mine didn't come with one but I got one from Dennis Kirk. Topgun posted this link in an earlier thread.
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=PDVZUIODJ3BFBLA0WTKSM4VMDK0NKIV0?catId=109&leafCatId=10903&skuId=448710

It worked perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts