Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know of where i can get a soft copy of the service manual for a 650 rincon.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Online from Helm at www.helminc.com for $48 + $5 handling. Part #: 61HN801 On their homepage, click on "Aftermarket" and then do a search for the part number

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
oops... just noticed you want a "soft" copy.

I got a hard copy. They may have the CD version, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have one I will share with you on CD... You pay the 4 dollars for priority mail....PM me

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you have room on your server rob... I don not have room on my rented space... I can upload it or mail you a ""

·
Registered
151 Posts
Guys...

Wait til friday morning..... There maybe a link here...>:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
About time someone thought of this! Great idea.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I put it up on my server, but only bought the space for the weekend....

The best i can do... Its a zip...

388 Meg...

Took 3 hours to upload...

http://oilburners.net/uploads/rincon.zip

·
Registered
151 Posts
The offer still stands for anyone who does not want to download it...

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Cool, thanks! I have it downloading now... should take 3-4 hours given the current speed.

Once I get it, I'll put it up on my server and set it up so people can get in and download it on a limited basis. I don't want to overload the connection and slow down the forums, so I'll probably limit it to 1-2 downloads at a time. The server is only on a T1 and there's lots of stuff running on it. :)

Rob

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cool, Thanks for taking it off my hands!

I will leave it for the weekend.... So guys... get at it...

Brian

·
Registered
93 Posts
Downloading now! Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
While its on my server.. The best time will be at night.. Just let your computer go all night... Should only take 2 hours on a good connection... And this weekend will not be real bad... But this afternoon is slow due to 5-10 people downloading at a time....

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I officially give up trying to get this file. There are so many people trying to get it at one time that transfer rates are now under 5k/sec. It's stalled and failed three times now, at over 200 meg each time. There's no point in trying anymore.

Rob

·
Registered
151 Posts
Rob

Pm me your addy... I will mail you a copy...

There was so much activity it shut down my web page... and dumped the server where it was stored... LOL....

We will get this done one way or anouther....

Brian

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey ISurvivedNMD

Thanks for the copy. It only took me 20hr and 30min to get this book but it was worth the wait!!!!

T-Bone

·
Registered
151 Posts
Your welcome!

It does suck 'cause i can't zip it anymore.... Since its so large, and the number of people trying to get at it... It really slowed stuff down...

B

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I was able to download a copy finally... sorry, my post was in frustration because of how many times the transfer died. I was able to start it up late one night (midnight) and it ran all night and into yesterday afternoon.

I'm ftping it up to my server now. When it's done, I'm going to try to get regular anonymous ftp setup and just set it to a max of maybe 2-3 users at a time. I will also try to split the file up to make it easier to download.

Rob

1 - 20 of 76 Posts